wind turbine crane
Technical advantages of TICO wind power crane
- When climbing wind turbine cranes, guide rollers made of wear resistance rubber rolls along the tower surface, leaving no scratch on it or damage to its anticorrosion layer, shape, strength, working life, etc.
- To achieve high strength and low weight, we have adopted finite element analysis to measure the stress and deformation of the key structure.
- There is a mechanical interlock system to protect the self-climbing structure and clamping device. With mechanical rather than electrical system, it can avoid electrical failure caused by fault operation.
- The clamping jaw is equipped with multi-hydraulic cylinder. There is a pressure feedback device between the surface of claw and tower, avoiding the condition of loose, slippage, and so on. Meanwhile, it prevent too much stress between the crawler and tower from damaging the column or causing plastic deformation. In addition, the crawler, whose inside is made of rubber material with high friction index, will do no harm to the anticorrosion layer, shape, strength, service life of the wind tower.
- TICO wind power crane adopts auto crane boom as its hoisting device, which is more mature and reliable in technology.
- The hydraulic system adopts pilot control of high sensitivity and simple operation, with the function of overload memory and fault self-diagnosis.
- By replacing the climber, TICO wind power crane can adjust its diameter to fit different models of 1.5 KW towers.
- single girder bridge crane
- double girder bridge crane
- gantry crane
- jib crane
- portable crane
- wind turbine crane
- Electric Hoist
Demark has made the world’s largest wind turbine, with 88.4 meter-long wind blades. The powe...
As a renewable energy, wind power is clean, economical, inexhaustible and flexible in use. Wit...